August 14, 2016

What's up

I'm ShyLuang, an international student from Malaysia and currently studying at Taipei. I came here to TLF to spend my summer holiday, while, at the same time, experience some activities in the farm.
Hi~
It's a beautiful farm we have here.


The dreamcatchers.

Rice plants.

Cucumber.

Mints.
Long beans.
Close up of the bean.
Purple perilla.

A close up of it.

We need to harvest the perilla, wash and dry them so that the customers can make the purple perilla vinegar,
Sweet potato leaves. At times, we'll have to harvest them if the kitchen needs them to serve it as dishes.

Ladies fingers.
Close up.
I don't actually know how the plant looks like until I'm here to see it. It's really diff from what I thought it'll be like.
Watering the plants by the riverside is part of our daily routine. We often call it 'the moment to think about life' as it's quiet up here and nobody bothers you except the plants. HAHAH :D
Sunny day.
The 'greenhouse'.

Weeding! And then we'll feed the grass to the buffaloes.
Cute calf having it's meal. (:
The buffaloes.
 One of the land after weeding. Now we can grow plants on it.
We'll find all sorts of insects or animals while we weed.
And these are one of them, lots of SNAILS. :D
Say HI!
 

Phasmida.
I'm scared of the insects at first, but in the end you'll find yourself  fear no more as you see them EVERYDAY.
SPIDER on the web.


It's really great to have an opportunity to gain some experience here. I've seen a lots of things that I've never thought of. A big thanks to those who guide and assist me in my job! This will be a memorable part in my life.

Bye guys~

No comments:

Post a Comment