September 21, 2011

Bye bye Taiwan...

My internship is almost finishing.. In this post, I will tell more about my impressions in this lovely place, Taiwan!

I loved Taiwan! I loved Taiwanese people.. they are so receptive, polite, helpful and friendly! It´s so incredible..
I am really sad to leave! Hope that everybody who is reading this blog, can have the chance to come here and enjoy this wonderful Taiwan! It is much more than you expect!


Taiwan is for everyone. If you prefer keep in touch with the nature, there are a lot of natural beauties. But, if you prefer enjoy a life in a big city, you can too.. like Taipei, the capital of Taiwan!
Taipei is so big and modern.. most of people there, speak english!



And, everything here in Taiwan is so near! For example here: You can spend all day in the farm and go to Taipei at night, just less than 2 hours by car. If you don´t have car, it´s not a problem, because there are a lot of trains here, it´s easy and cheap.

The culture here is totally different from Brazil.
The restrooms here is something that impressed me, is so different..
And, of course, the typical food! They eat noodles, rice and vegetables at breakfast!

Beyond this, I didn´t eat duck in Brazil and here, especially in Yilan they eat a lot of duck.. They eat everything of the duck such as: tongue, head and stomach.



In the farm you can taste typical Taiwanese delicacies such as noodles, desserts and other dishes. Most of the ingredients used are freshly gathered from Toucheng Leisure Farm´s garden.

Besides the three meals, the farm also provides varieties of snacks which are home-made. These snacks are wholesome Asian delights which are preferred by many guests. It includes green bean soup (mung bean soup), glutinous rice ball (tang yuan), QQ soup, bubble tea balls soup, taro rice noodles and noodle soup. These snacks are great refreshments.



But, I loved this cultural chock. It´s so nice you try and experience news things, because you can learn and discovery a lot of things about yourself.

Especially here in the farm, the things are so much more uncommon for me!! It´s a another kind of life.. totally opposite than my Brazilian life.





Toucheng Leisure Farm is a beautiful place and I´m really happy for being here. It´s totally different than Brazil. We don´t have this type of Leisure Farm there.
What I like more here.. is the ecological view about everything! I´m really impressed how sustainable they are!
They are so careful about everything.. The Unpolluted Water Area, that I wrote before, is so nice!! And more, the concern about the education.. is really really great! They wanna teach people who came here, especially the kids and this is so important for our future! =)

And the staffs here, are so sweet and cute.. Some of then don´t speak english, but they try everything to help you when you need!! Like all Taiwanese people! =)





I learned a lot of things with this experience. I started to see the world with another eyes, accepting the differences! :)
I just wanna thanks for everything!! I´ll always carry a little piece of Taiwan with me!!
If you have the opportunity to came here, please come!!! You will not regret!! Toucheng Leisure Farm and Taiwan will be always waiting for you with open arms!

I am gonna miss this place! :(


By Camila

No comments:

Post a Comment