June 25, 2012

Hello Taiwan! Nice to meet you!



Hello!
My name is Kasia and I come from Poland, Europe. This summer  I’m gonna be one of three interns residing at the lovely Toucheng Leisure Farm and updating this blog!


Right now I’m exploring Taiwanese culture by myself, with help of kind and friendly farm’s staff, waiting for another intern - Christina (Denmark) who’s going to join me on the 6th July!

I’m more than happy to have an opportunity for sharing my impressions of Taiwan with you!
Talking about impressions, let me tell you more about my first one, just after arriving at the farm:

It was truly breathtaking experience to see the farm surrounded by endless lush green sea of trees, bush and flowers, crossed by rocky fresh rivers – the picture never seen by me in Europe.


What surprised me the most, was the fact that the farm is just one hour by bus from the hectic city of Taipei, what makes a perfect combination for everybody interested in exploring big cities as well as relaxing with natural environment.
I hope the pictures helped you feel the impression!

More impressions soon!
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment