October 29, 2013

Kitchen time!

Yesterday i was helping my colleague to make pizza and some desserts. It remind me of during my university time because we do have kitchen class on every Tuesday and Thursday, and my duty was in charge with roasted chicken and deep fried fillet. And this time, i have learnt something new here, which is the puff pastry and a new dish and i named it Golden Ocean (Sweet potatoes as the first layer and tuna fish with pineapple as the base). The puff pastry can bake into a variety of flavor depends on individual. We were making into kumquat flavor since our farm are abounding in kumquat, but the taste is not ideally because the puff pastry is salted taste and it doesn't match with the sour kumquat. For the Golden Ocean, we are using tuna, sweet potatoes, pineapple and ketchup (according to personal flavor), and it is so tasty and I love it! Pizza is the easiest food to make because the dough recipe can get it from internet and all just taste the same, and the ingredients is just customize by ourselves. I'm so glad that coming back to kitchen after a long time especially to making dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment