October 24, 2013

Trip to Taichung

Few weeks ago i was allocated to working in Taichung international travel fair for 5 days. It was the second time i went to Taichung and there is my favorite Feng Jia night market (逢甲夜市)! We arrived taichung world trade center at 7.30am and start to decorate our booth until 10am.


The booth of Toucheng Leisure Farm in Taichung International Travel Fair

My colleagues suggested that we can pay a visit to Sun Moon Lake (日月潭) since the destination just near by her hometown in Taichung.


At the Sun Moon Lake Harbor



 Lets go! 

 The yacht will pass by 4 stations and landing visitors. 


Lalu Island, this island used to be much bigger, separating the lake into a part shaped like crescent moon and another part shaped like a round sun.




 After working the whole day, my colleagues were took me to Mala sauce steamboat and it was my first time of trying Mala sauce steamboat, and I love it! 

Look what I found in Feng Jia night market! The robot from Laputa! This series of figures are discontinued in the market and I am so lucky to get one! 

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment