January 13, 2014

Day in the Office =)

Today was a cold and rainy day which is perfect because i got to stay in the office =)




My task today was to write introduction letters to schools in Singapore which I was really excited about. However, writing a good introduction email that won't be deleted straight away or ignored has some technique to it as I learned. It is very interesting how big a difference the small details can make when writing one of these letters. Things like making every letter personal and not just spamming big groups of people, also what words to use and avoid to capture peoples interest.

After hours of researching schools and learning how to write introduction letters to strangers I was finally well underway. Hopefully my effort isn't in vain and we get some responses! *Fingers crossed*

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment