February 18, 2014

See you guys later!!

My 6 weeks here at the farm have come to an end but the things i learnt, the things i experienced and the friends i made here will stay with me. Thanks everyone at the farm for making my time here really enjoyable.


To future and prospective visitors, you will not regret coming here.



picking oranges with Basco 


Goldie, the cutest dog ive ever known


basketball in my free time

my first tip yaaaaaay


Roast Kumara (maori word for sweet potato)



I have had a wonderful time at the farm but it is also time for me to go home as I have been away for more than 3 months already and I really miss my friends and family, especially my brother.

view from my home at dusk


Auckland, New Zealand my hometown


 me on the left and my brother on the right, we look really similar 

No comments:

Post a Comment