July 29, 2018

Having dinner at Toucheng night market

July 28, 2018 - Ta

Hello, I'm back. I gonna tell you about my first time to go to Toucheng night market. I went there yesterday. Actually I did not mean to go there but my friend, Judy invited me , Candy and Lily to go with the kitchen team ( Judy work in kitchen so she is part of kitchen team) and Peisan (woman who work in the kitchen and I think she is the leader of kitchen team) drove us to night market. Before we went to night market , Peisan dropped us to supermarket because I told her that I wanted to buy hair conditioner. I bought a big pack of Karamujo and hair conditioner. I saw Lily bought milk which have pudding flavour and I wanna try it. Maybe next time I will buy it too >,<



Lily (left) , Peisan (back) , Candy (2nd from left) , Judy (right)




Toucheng night market is small market but plenty of delicious foods. When I was at entrance of the market , I saw big Doraemon and then I walked inside the market I saw many game stalls.



After we walked for long time, we founded the B.B.Q. stall. Peisan told me that B.B.Q from this stall is very delicious. I chose the same thing as Peisan that was spring onion roll with sliced pork , sliced pork and fried tofu. I think It was very delicious but the  sliced pork was still thick and it is hard to chew so I could not finish it.


We went to watermelon stall. Everyone bought watermelon juice and This is the first time that I drunk watermelon with milk. The taste is just watermelon and nothing special. hahaha 
I forgot to take picture of watermelon with milk. After we finished drinking. We walked back to way that we passed and then we bought Tang Hu Lu (糖葫蘆).It is fruit stick coat with sugar. I don't like it because it is too sweet.


Everyone felt a little bit hungry so we found some food stall for eating more food. Finally I and Candy ate Fried rice for dinner. Lily and Peisan ate oyster omelette. Judy ate pork bone with soup. 


Lastly, I 'm very happy to go there. see you next post. Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment