July 10, 2018

Ta from Thailand

Helloooo ~ Sa-wad-dee-kaaaa~ I'm Ta from Thailand. This is my first time to writing a blog post because there is a typhoon outside so I have a lot of time to write... haha

When I first came to the farm, I was not sure if I could work and stay here for 6 weeks because I thought that most interns studied Agriculture or Tourism, but I study a major not related with the farm. Now that I have worked here for a week everything is more clear. I know what my work is and I know that there are many different tasks on the farm; there are many many parts, not just farming or managing the accommodation. For me, my work is to prepare for the summer camp!!! It sounds fun, isn't it??




Let's start with my first day working ~ The manager explained to me about the summer camp and gave me a poster which tells about all the activities. She assigned me to prepare the material for the cooking class with David, the tallest guy in the farm (if you don't know who is David, find the guy who is tallest!). I think David is amazing because he can do everything such as farming, cooking and he can make delicious flower honey.

This is some of material for cooking class 
My second day working. From the schedule, there is a Dream catcher DIY class so I had to prepare the materials. It was my first time making a dream catcher. In total I prepared 20 rings of dream catcher and one completed dream catcher. I had a fun time decorating the dream catcher. Some workers even admired and complimented my work~ hehehehe ;D


How was my Dream catcher???

My next day working. The manager ask me to download the music for dinner. It was easy for me because I love music haha. Go over to my forth day working. My assignment for this day was finding the space for keeping the materials and writing a wood post card. I did not hear about wooden post cards before. It was new for me so I got some ideas of how decorate it from Pinterest and used it as inspiration.


Let's guess what I did yesterday. Tic Toc Tic Toc time's up!!!  It is T-shirt printing. You can see my t-shirt is not too much pattern because I like minimal style. It is simple but beautiful. I print the Butterfly in the front and frog in the back. most of materials are from nature for example the colour made from trees and the leaves are used to make the prints.




Though 7 days I work here I got new experiences. I faced good and bad situations. I have learned new things and I think I will learn more and more because I will be staying here for 6 week! :D

-Ta








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful artwork, Ta~ I'm sure you will learn a lot more about yourself and the world around you during your stay.

    ReplyDelete