March 06, 2013

At the desk.

Today I decided to stay behind the desk since I'm feeling under the weather. It must something i ate last night. Do not get me wrong, Toucheng offer yummy and delicious food. Maybe it my sensitive stomach that can't take in the delicious delicacy.








Last night was my time watching Taiwan national sport, Baseball. It was between Korea and Chinese Taipei. I didn't understand how the game was played, but Tsai Tsai (one of TLF staff) so eagerly explained the game to me.







We watched as Chinese Taipei lead the game 2-0. I didn't stay to watch the game end due to the weariness I felt after walking around the farm looking for plants to be transplanted into small pots. I bid Tsai Tsai good night and when to bed. I had a feeling the Chinese Taipei will surely win the game.

But today, as Tsai Tsai entered the office she surprises me by telling that the Chinese Taipei actually lost the game last night! The Koreans turn the game around bringing the final score to 3-2. Although the Chinese Taipei loss, they still advance to the second round since their accumulated points place them 2nd place in the group.

What a turn of events!




No comments:

Post a Comment