July 10, 2012

Hellooo to Taiwan

Hi everyone!
I am Christina from Denmark and I have finally arrived at the Toucheng Farm. I know that Kasia mentioned here on the blog that I was arriving the 6th of July and now it is already the 10th of July! So I want to update you on my first days here. SO many things have already happened.



Firstly I am so impressed with the nature here. Toucheng is situated in a valley which makes the nature around us look like a huge green beautiful "wall". And it is not difficult to imagine all the life that secretly takes place without being disturbed between all the trees and plants. I only wish that I could be a fly for one day!

I feel so lucky that I get to experience this great nature!
I want also to tell you about the trip I took with Kasia to the nearby castle and the beach. The castle is build in 2009 and it function mainly as a café. The view there was incredible. You can even go paragliding from the top of the mountain where the castle is, to the beach! I really want to try that while I am here. Image the view when gliding calmly towards the beach - it must be amazing and once in a lifetime!


There were also these beautiful butterflies. I have not yet gotten used
to the fact that they are everywhere! I still stop and stare and take hundreds
of pictures :)
I can't wait to tell you more about my experiences here! 
With love, Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment