December 29, 2013

Good bye and Thank you...




My last hours in Toucheng Leisure Farm. I would like to express a deep gratitude to all of the stuff and management of this beautiful place. I spend here a wonderful time, full of serenity and happiness. I came here after a hectic semester in India and this environment gave me the opportunity to calm down, breathe :) and stop for a moment. Scenery is was fantastic, nature untouched and food delicious. People on this farm made it unforgettable, even though I don't speak mandarin, I felt like part of the family from the very first day I started. Tina (our boss) was treating me like my mom :) Cooper showed me around and help me to sink in :) with the farm and Mr. Bright showed the true generous Taiwanese spirit. None ever said no and everyone had always smiles on their faces and I felt extremely safe and comfortable here. If you love nature, need to "take a break" and regenerate, come here, and you will regain lost energy. Thank you for your kindness Toucheng Leisure Farm, for your hospitality and peace of mind.







 

 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment