August 05, 2012

Dance show in Yilan and nightmarket


This friday we went to Yilan to see a dance show.
First I thought that it was going to be a taiwanese dancegroup or something like this, but I realized that it was filippine! And after then a french group was dancing too! That was really funny to something european in Yilan, but I found out that every July they always invite dancegroups from all over the world. From these two groups I must say that I liked the Filippine one the best. Maybe because the french kids were too small... They were cute though. I also thought that I culturewise would understand more of the danceshow from France, but I was wrong. Both shows were equally difficult to understand :D But none the less I really enjoyed the shows and we had some great laughs when the kids did something really cute like singing solo or losing a shoe in the middle of their act :) I was really happy to be there. The video is the opening of the Filippines show, since we were late I could record it in the hall because they showed in on the TV. Then the staff would know when it was okay to let us in :D

Afterwards some of us continued to go to the Yilan Night Market. I was really surprised to see that it was a lot smaller that Luodong, the only other night market I have been to. I thought that Yilan would have been bigger but it was a lot of fun! I had soup and bubble tea with cocoa taste! That was really tasty!! I really like night markets because you can taste all sorts of "weird" food and when you have natives as guides it is easy to figure out what not to eat and what to eat. Just let them go to where they would like, and the quality is always awesome! :D 


Somebody should really give the doll her upperbody back - it can't be comfortable! :D
The smallest dog ever! So cute!! :) Some atmosphere pictures and of course the soup and bubble tea :D



No comments:

Post a Comment