August 03, 2012

Kasia leaving Toucheng Leisure Farm...

.... but on sunday Niklas from Germany will arrive!

I have already stayed here at the farm for 4 weeks and that meant a goodbye to Kasia this tuesday. Spending 4 weeks in her presence I must say that my room now seems juuust a little too big! But none the less, the people here at the farm are really awesome and everyone really cares about how I am or feel - so that feels awesome. I had the opportunity to accompany Kasia to Taipei and even though a typhoon has been making life in Taiwan a little difficult, we spent two almost three days experiencing Taipei - both sightseeing and nightlife! And I must say: Taipei is really a city worth seeing!


Getting around Taipei is really easy especially by MRT! Really efficient system and I didn't experience any problems other than going the wrong direction with the train, and I can hardly blame that on the MRT :D

We saw two memorial halls in Taipei and also an exhibition by a guy called Nathan, who uses only LEGO to express himself. For me experiencing that I imagine was even more fun since LEGO is from Denmark :)

I would love to go back to Taipei and see more especially without all the rain but I am also sure that we had an unique experience of Taipei BECAUSE of the rain. There was not as many people at the attractions and we felt almost like VIPs :) I believe that I can be as lucky as to see more of Taipei in the future!

I am looking forward to meeting Niklas on sunday and give him as good an introduction as I got from Kasia when I arrived at the farm! I have some big shoes to fill :)

Love,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment