August 21, 2012

Time FLIES! Goodbye Taiwan and Toucheng Farm

I will not be able to describe how I feel about my 7 weeks here. There is so many things that I am thinking about now. It is impossible to get all of that down on paper. I have had the greatest time here in Taiwan and I feel envious that Niklas gets to stay longer :D Of course I am looking forward to seeing my friends and family again, but I would rather wish for everyone to come here :D

I want to share some pictures and impressions from my trip...


- I never though that I would be disappointed when there was not any insects or bugs that I could watch in my bathroom when showering.

- I have tasted so many new things that I never thought I would ever try - especially on Night Markets. But I have also found a limit for what I want to try :D

- I didn't know how to lock the doors here (pressing the small button :)). It is a nice system that I would like in Denmark as well!

- People here are sooo nice! They will always try to help you in any way they can!

- Taiwanese and Chinese music is not half bad! I was really surprised! I think if there were more people singing in English they would be known in the rest of the world too. Like this one called "Superwoman"

- The nature here is OVERWELMING! I will tell everyone here to go to Taiwan! NOW! :D

Last thing I want to share with you is that the farm is definitely worth a trip or two! They can offer you so many things and I will never ever forget my awesome stay here! Are you in any way considering coming to Taiwan, you have to - have to, come to Toucheng Leisure Farm! I wish that I get the chance to return!



Until next time!
With love, Christina!




No comments:

Post a Comment