August 09, 2012

Going out in Yilan

Hey all

Yesterday we went out for dinner in Yilan with some of the people from the farm. We always appreciate very much when the farm's staff take us anywhere because it is always an adventure and also nice to meet new people and so on. We went to a restaurent, which is owned by a friend of one of the farm's staff. It was a really pleasant experience! I guess maybe we got the VIP treatment since we were friends with the owner but everybody was really nice and it seemed like everyone there was really satisfied with their meals and drinks. Yup, drinks! The restaurent is in fact also a bar after 22.00. Therefore they also had a wide variety of alcohol i all shapes and sizes! :) Oh and the food! My God! So great. I always take the opportunity to eat something different than Chinese because we get so much Chinese food here, and I am starting to miss the Western touch :D Although I was a little jealous of the hot pot dinner of one the others :D But my spaghetti was awesome too!! :)

We also tried very very pink drinks and they tasted a little like grape! It was really cool! Of course we were not drinking all night since we have work today :) But as you can see on the picture, they had quite a big bar in the background :) I have forgotten the name of the place, but I will get back to you on that one :) 

Love, Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment